20080320

Good Night

The loneliness is rising. As though I am near by the sun, which convinces me to be melted into it, or just leaves it far away; as the comet goes far far away.

"Good night." Your typing revealed on the flat screen. Yet I thought there was nothing could be able to compare with the glory morning, which I viewed after the next quarter-hour. With regard to listened the clicking audio on MSN messenger, I missed your voice and breathe front my face more and more. In addition, to compare with your sounds, I desired to see though your sight more often, which had the blurred reflection of mine shadow in the pupil of your eye. This kind of illusion made me wonder that we might
born naturally to be one.

I walked myself on the empty street. There were couples kitty taking catnap on the wall when the orderly still slept in on the bed. I felt I am a King Penguin lost in the vast South Pole. It was not a frozen night but a bit chilled to the bone. Perhaps I deserved to like to jogging on the road in this night.

I forgot I have eaten the
breakfast in the morning or not, which I bought in the shop and put on the dining table in my house. Although now I am lining on the bed, looking the ceiling, caressing the pillow and bedquilt, and imagining the fragrance and temperature that you had been left to; I am in complete ignorance that would you have sleepless wiggle instead of the memories between us or otherwise.



P.S. The upper balcony is the most closeness place to sunshine.

*Translative version from used article.

No comments: